FACTS ABOUT YUKON
- There are a number of things you and your family can do all year long. Activities include canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, visit museum, see the spectacular Northern Lights. If you are an outdoor enthusiast – Yukon is the place for you.
- Yukon is also known as “The Land of the Midnight Sun”
- Yukon is a Canadian Territory with approximately 34,000 people.
- The highest mountain in Canada – Mount Logan is located in Yukon.
- All citizens under age 20 have access to free education from kindergarten to Grade 12.
- Like all other provinces and territories, universal, publicly funded health care is available to all citizens and legal residents of Canada. Services beyond the basic provisions are also available.
- Average annual income is around CAD $100,000. Residents are therefore able to maintain a high standard of living. Most communities offer affordable housing.
- Yukon offers all the “big-city” amenities.
- Whitehorse is the capital city of Yukon with a population of approximately 25,100 people. A large number of the population resides in the city and areas around.
To find out more about the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP) call us today for a free consultation with one of our professional advisors
There are four streams under the Yukon Nominee Program (YNP):