FACTS ABOUT BRITISH COLUMBIA
- British Columbia is known as “The Pacific Province”. More than 4 million people reside in British Columbia. Approximately 85,000 people live in the capital city, Victoria.
- British Columbia is known for its mountains and beautiful clear lakes.
- British Columbia is well known for the city of Vancouver. Vancouver is one of the largest and most urban cities of Canada. Half of the population lives in and around the city of Vancouver.
- The province is also home to some of the world’s most beautiful waterfalls. There are a large number of provincial parks throughout the province. A large area of the land is protected by Reserves.
- You can also witness stunning sunsets and sunrises throughout the province.
- All citizens under age 20 have access to free education from kindergarten to Grade 12
- Like all other provinces and territories, universal, publicly funded health care is available to all citizens and legal residents of Canada. Services beyond the basic provisions are also available.
- British Columbia is one of the world’s top producers of blueberries and cranberries.
- BC is one of the lowest power cost province in Canada.
The two streams under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) program are:
To find out more about the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP), call us today for a free consultation with one of our professional advisors