What is Super Visa?
Super Visa allows eligible parents and Grandparents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.
Super Visa is a multi-entry visa. Parents and Grandparents may enter Canada multiple times for a period of up to 10 years
NOTE: Dependents of Parents and Grandparents are not eligible for Super Visa. They may apply for a Visitor Visa.
- You must have a valid passport
- You must be the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Your child or grandchild in Canada must provide a written statement promising financial support.
- You must agree to leave by choice at the end of your visit.
- Complete an immigration medical exam.
- Have Canadian medical insurance for at least one year.
Interested in Obtaining a Multi-Entry Visa?
Call us today to get in touch with one of our
professional advisors and find out more about this
excellent option for inviting Parents and Grandparents.