Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
This application is used to sponsor parents or grandparents.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be living in Canada
- You must be a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident and/or a Registered Indian.
- You must promise to provide your sponsored family members with financial support and basic requirements like food, shelter, clothing etc.
- You are also required to sign an agreement with the family member you are sponsoring. The agreement should state that both parties understand and agree to the responsibilities.
Note: your promise of financial support remains in effect even if your financial situation deteriorates.
You may also have a co-signer.
For more information, call us today and speak to one of our advisors.
Invite your Parents and Grandparents today!
Call us today to find out how you can enter the pool of applicants!