Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship
This application is used to sponsor parents or grandparents.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be living in Canada
- You must be a Canadian citizen, a Permanent Resident and/or a Registered Indian.
- You must promise to provide your sponsored family members with financial support and basic requirements like food, shelter, clothing etc.
- You are also required to sign an agreement with the family member you are sponsoring. The agreement should state that both parties understand and agree to the responsibilities.
Note: your promise of financial support remains in effect even if your financial situation deteriorates.
You may also have a co-signer.
For more information, call us today and speak to one of our advisors.