Spousal Sponsorship allows you to sponsor a spouse, conjugal partner, a common law partner and dependent children.
Note: Common- law partners (same or opposite sex) must have lived with you for at least 12 consecutive months.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be a Canadian citizen, person registered in Canada as an Indian or a permanent resident living in Canada
- You should not be receiving any social assistance (Exception: disability)
- Meet the Low-Income-Cut-off. You must show that you have sufficient funds to provide basic needs for:
- Any dependent child
- Your Spouse/Partner’s dependent child.
Canadian Citizen living outside Canada
You must live with your sponsored relative once he/she becomes a permanent resident
Eligibility (Spouse, Conjugal partner or a Common-Law partner)
- Must at least be 18 years of age
- Have a genuine relationship
For each dependent child, you must submit a complete application and provide the required documents.
Wish to sponsor your spouse?
Call us today for a free consultation with one of our professional advisors.