FACTS ABOUT PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND
- Prince Edward is known as “The Garden province”. The province is known for its natural beauty and beaches. Approximately 147,000 people reside in the province, with nearly 35,000 people living in the capital city – Charlottetown.
- All citizens under age 20 have access to free education from kindergarten to Grade 12. Children under 16 must be registered for school
- Like all other provinces and territories, universal, publicly funded health care is available to all citizens and legal residents of Canada. Services beyond the basic provisions are also available.
- Prince Edward Island is Canada’s smallest province.
- Low crime rates.
- Affordable housing is available throughout the province. Heating costs are also low when compared to other provinces in Canada.
- The Island is also known for its spectacular Red Sand shore. Prince Edward Island claims miles of beautiful rosy red beaches.
- PEI PNP Express Entry
- Labour Impact Category
- Business Impact Category
There are three categories under the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP):
To find out more about the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP), call us today for a free consultation with one of our professional advisors.