FACTS ABOUT ONTARIO
- Ontario is one of the largest and densest provinces of Canada. More people reside in Ontario than in any other province.
- Canada’s capital city Ottawa is also in Ontario.
- Ontario’s capital city, Toronto – is one of the fastest growing economies of the world. Toronto is also the largest city in Canada. Ontario is known as “The Province of Opportunity”
- Niagara Falls – a well-known tourist attraction is also located in Ontario. Apart from this, Ontario is also home to the CN tower, Canada’s wonderland. There are all sorts of things you can enjoy all year long.
- Due to Ontario’s strong, diverse and multicultural economy, most immigrants prefer residing in this province. You can find people from all over the world, living in Ontario.
- Ontario is also Canada’s largest producer of agricultural products.
- All citizens under age 20 have access to free education from kindergarten to Grade 12. Ontario has among the best public and private schools in the country.
- Like all other provinces and territories, universal, publicly funded health care is available to all citizens and legal residents of Canada. Services beyond the basic provisions are also available.
There are four streams under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP):